Click on the link on each of Earl’s books to see what is detailed, published between 2001 and 2020.
1. How To Be A Champion From 9 To 90 (Published in 2001)
2. The Complete Guide to Running. This is Earl’s popular second book, published by Meyer and Meyer which won a prestigious Canada Book Award in 2005. (Published in 2005 and 2007)
3. One Hundred Years Young the Natural Way (Published in 2011)
4. The Wonder of It All (Published in 2012)
5. His popular fifth book, Earl Fee is Running, an autobiography, also won a Canada Book Award in 2019. (Published in 2018)
6. Living With Spirit (Published in 2020)